Christian Anxiety & Depression Forum

Discuss your anxiety panic attacks or depression with other Christians. Find support from other Christians who are experiencing the same thing. Find answers. Pray and encourage one another through Jesus Christ.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

In need of prayer

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
bsams

PostSubject: In need of prayer   Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:25 pm

Friends, my anxiety symtoms are really beating me down . It is so hard to keep the faith. Please pray for me , that my faith will hold me and get me through this. I feel far away from the prescence of God sometimes. Thanks so much for your prayers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Statesman63
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In need of prayer   Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:23 pm

I hope this scripture gives you comfort and strength:

Isaiah 41:8-13:

"...my friend, I took you from the ends of the earth, form its farthest corners I called you. I said, 'You are my servant'; I have chosen you adn have nto rejected you. So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will sterngthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand....For I am the LORD, your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you. Do not be afraid...for I myself will help you," declares the LORD, your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel."

Dear Father,

Please strengthen Bsams today and lift off his heavy burden. Please take his burdens upon yourself. Loosen the grip that anxiety has on him. Please lift it off and let him feel and experience your power of healing and peace. Please cast out those fear spirits that has plagued him for too long. Give him the strength and power to do your will. Please strengthen his faith in you and show yourself to him. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://christian-anxiety.forums-free.info

In need of prayer
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1