Christian Anxiety & Depression Forum

Discuss your anxiety panic attacks or depression with other Christians. Find support from other Christians who are experiencing the same thing. Find answers. Pray and encourage one another through Jesus Christ.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Revelation Chapter 12 (Part 54) (Verses 1 – 17)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Statesman63
Admin

PostSubject: Revelation Chapter 12 (Part 54) (Verses 1 – 17)   Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:15 pm

Revelation chapter 12 is a footnote chapter. Upon a first read (and perhaps even a tenth read), chapter 12 seems confusing. It appears to not be in chronological order. It is really the same story repeated in 3 different ways, each in chronological order. Three is one of God’s favorite numbers. And by the way, I have learned that Jehovah’s Witnesses have come up with an entire weird doctrine based on this chapter because they interpret it chronologically as separate events. They also base it on the first two chapters of the book of Job. I will not further discuss their any of their weird, and incorrect interpretations in this post. The three parts of Revelation 12 are verses 1-6; verses 7-12; and verses 13 - Revelation 13:1. Each part is in chronological order for the most part (part 2 is a little different). The repeated story is: 1. History then Tribulation; 2. History then Tribulation; 3. History then Tribulation. So naturally, each section concludes with a Tribulation reference.

Verse 1 says, “A great and wondrous sign appeared in Heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head.” This woman symbolizes Israel. She is a woman because she is married to God by Covenant (and she gives birth to the Messiah). The twelve stars are the twelve tribes of Israel. The woman is crowned as a King because from Israel, the Messiah will rule the Earth (and New Earth) forever. The woman being clothed with the sun signifies her glory, and her having the moon under her feet signifies her authority and dominance. This reminds me of Joseph’s dreams. He told his dreams to his brothers in Genesis 37:6b-7, it says, “Listen to this dream I had: We were binding sheaves of grain out in the field when suddenly my sheaf rose and stood upright, while your sheaves gathered around mine and bowed down to it.” And then verse 9: “Then he had another dream, and he told it to his brothers. ‘Listen,’ he said, ‘I had another dream, and this time the sun and moon and eleven stars were bowing down to me.’” Joseph will later become one of the 12 Tribes of Israel, but the 11 brothers that would also later become tribes as well bowed down to him because he was like Pharaoh. Israel is often referred to as “Jacob” throughout the bible, but sometimes it is called “the House of Joseph.”

Revelation 12:2 says, “She was pregnant and cried out in pain as she was about to give birth.” The pain was when Herod sought to kill every infant Jewish boy because he heard of the birth of Christ who was being referred to as the Messiah that is to come. Herod feared that his throne was being threatened so he ordered the slaughter. Verse 3 says, “Then another sign appeared in heaven: an enormous red dragon with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on his heads.” We don’t have to guess who this dragon is because verse 9 will tell us that this dragon is Satan. Satan here is pictured as a huge red dragon—that means that he is not a nice guy. His seven heads symbolizes universal wisdom. We can take from this verse that Satan does have wisdom. He does not have God’s wisdom. He has a tainted, wicked, wisdom that is not based on Truth, but rather based on rebellion against God. We can call this “worldly wisdom”. This is the type of wisdom that pleases the crowd and the majority. God’s wisdom is rejected by the majority. Satan’s worldly wisdom sounds sweet, palatable, and practical. The world’s wisdom pleases the world as it agrees with their subjective truth that is based on pride, idolatry and independence from the God of the universe. John in 1 John 4 says to test the spirits because they come in 2 fashions: the wisdom from above, and the wisdom from below. We test the spirits simply by weighing what they say against the Word of God. If it does not agree with the Word of God, then that wisdom is not of God, but of Satan. Horns symbolizes power throughout the bible. Specifically, his 10 horns represent government involvement (confer with the book of Daniel). Daniel 7:7 says that the beast (referring to the Anti-Christ) has 10 horns. This is the same beast as our dragon in Revelation 12, as we know that the dragon possesses the Anti-Christ so they can be viewed as the same character sometimes. Rome never had a 10 part Empire, so what it says in Daniel 7:7 is referring to a future prophesy that will take place in the end times. The Anti-Christ will have a 10 part empire.

Satan and the beast (the Anti-Christ) are very similar. Revelation 13:1b describes the beast, which says, “And I saw a beast coming out of the sea. He had ten horns and seven heads, with ten crowns on his horns, and on each head a blasphemous name.” The dragon is not the beast. In Revelation 13:2, the dragon gives the beast his power. Note that the beast has 10 crowns with blasphemous names. This beast has 3 more crowns than what the dragon has; and there are no blasphemous names on the dragon’s 7 crowns. The dragon has his 7 crowns on his 7 heads. The beast wears his 10 crowns on his 10 horns. The dragon’s power lies in his worldly wisdom. The beast’s power lies in his military might and in the power that the dragon will give him. When we get to Revelation 13, we will see clearly that the beast out of the sea is the Anti-Christ.

Back to the dragon. Revelation 12:4 says, “His tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the Earth.” We don’t have to guess what these stars are because verse 9 tells us that these represent the fallen angels that fell with Satan. With Satan corrupting a third of the angels means that two thirds remained holy and loyal to God. This happened eons ago—prehistory. All angels were once “good”. Satan was the first to turn from God and he incited one third of the angels to rebel with him. Satan existed as Lucifer before the creation of the Earth before he fell, and the fallen Satan shows up early on Earth, as early as Genesis 1:2, where “the Earth was formless and empty, and darkness was over the surface of the deep…” God is light, but when Lucifer was kicked to the Earth, he took his darkness with him. God kicked Satan and those angels who chose to follow him down to the Earth (but, as we learned, God sent some to the Abyss—wherever that is). I hear the Reader’s objections: “Hold on States…I remember reading that you said that Revelation chapter 12 is divided into 3 parts and each part is in chronological order. If that is so, then why does the first part describe Israel being crowned and then becoming pregnant with Jesus, and now you are taking me back to the beginning of Earth’s creation in the next verse; and this is still the first part?” I am so glad that you brought that up. Both verses include the first part and they are still in chronological order. Please note that this first part is divided into 2 subparts. Verse 1 said there was a “great and wondrous sign” that appeared. Verse 3 says, “Then another sign appeared.” The second sign parallels with the first sign, except the second started before the first. Chronologically, they can be viewed as 2 parts (with different starting points) merging as one.

Revelation 4b says, “The dragon stood in front of the woman who was about to give birth, so that he might devour her child the moment it was born.” Again, Herod is referenced. Herod, possessed by Satan, sought to kill the Messiah by killing every baby boy infant in Bethlehem and its vicinity. This connects chronologically connects to verse 2 as it references the same incident. Satan hates Israel because she birthed the Messiah and because she is God’s chosen, loved nation. Even to this day, Satan pays a lot of attention to Israel and seeks (though always in vain) to defeat her. Verse 5 says, “She gave birth to a son, a male child, who will rule all the nations with an iron scepter. And the child was snatched up to God and to His throne.” Obviously, this is referring to Jesus. “Snatched up to God and to His throne” is a reference to the Ascension. Jesus did not rule all the nations with an iron scepter the first time He came to Earth. When He returns again, He will rule all nations on Earth with an iron scepter beginning in the Millennium. Psalm 2:7-8 reads: “I will proclaim the decree of the LORD: He said to me, ‘You are my Son; today I have become your Father. Ask of me, and I will make the nations your inheritance, the ends of the Earth your possession. You will rule them with an iron scepter; you will dash them to pieces like pottery.’” At the end the of the 1,000 year Millennium rule, many will rebel against Jesus. That is when he will dash them to pieces like pottery. Jesus also dashes many to pieces just before the Millennium, at the end of the Tribulation, for Jesus destroys all the wicked on Earth before the Millennium begins—but those people, Jesus doesn’t rule over: He just slays them. The last verse of Psalm 2 says, “Kiss the Son, lest He be angry and you be destroyed in your way, for His wrath can flare up in a moment. Blessed are all who take refuge in Him.” During that day the only options for mankind will be obey or be destroyed. This applies to the offspring of those who will be born during the Millennium Period by those who were saved, but not slain during the Tribulation Period. We will learn in Chapter 14 that Christians who are still alive in that time, will be resurrected to Heaven as they are. They will return and be able to procreate during the Millennium.

Verse 6 is the Tribulation verse, and thus the concluding verse for Part 1. It reads, “The woman [Israel] fled into the desert to a place prepared for her by God where she might be taken care of for 1,260 days.” The “woman” here, not only refers to Israel, but it specifically refers to the 144,000 saved Jews during the Tribulation times. It says that she, or the 144,000 will be taken care of for 1,260 days, which is 3 ½ years. The 144,000 will flee into the desert. The times of the day will necessitate and prompt Israel to flee from where she is. Israel will receive threats of bombs where she will feel she has to flee or be killed. In that day, nations will have their nukes pointed toward Israel. She will evacuate, that is, the 144,000, and God will take care of them until the end. Israel is often threatened these days, but they often defend themselves militaristicly sometimes with the help of NATO or the US. But in the last days, there will be no one around willing to help them, and something big (likely a nuclear threat) will force them to flee their land. I like how the verse says “to a place prepared for her by God…” God knows of our future tribulations and as long as we are in His will and not rebelling, He will prepare an asylum of protection in advance for us because He wants the best for us. Psalm 91:11 says, “For He will command His angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways.” We are never promised a life without trials, but God will take care of us in our trials.

It is not just nukes that the 144,000 are fleeing from. It is the person who is threatening them with nukes that they are fleeing: that is, the Anti-Christ. Revelation 13:5-7a says, “The beast was given a mouth to utter proud words and blasphemies and to exercise his authority for 42 months [3 ½ years]. He opened his mouth to blaspheme God, and to slander His name and His dwelling place and those who live in Heaven. He was given power to make war against the saints and to conquer them.” Power often cultivates pride which leads to evil. Referring to the Anti-Christ, it says in Daniel 7:25, “He will speak against the Most High and oppress His saints and try to change the set times and the laws. The saints will be handed over to him for a time, times and half a time.” We know from our studies that “a time, times and half a time” means 3 ½ years. A “time” singular, being one; times, plural, being two ones; and half a time being 6 months. The Anti-Christ, according to this passage in Daniel, is going to try to make his own calendar, and he is going to change moral laws to suit his evil fancies.

We come to part 2 in the 3 part divisions in Revelation 12:7, which reads, “And there was war in Heaven. Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, and the dragon and his angels fought back.” This second part is a retelling of the first part. It returns us to prehistory, during the time of verse 3 and gives us more details on the occurrence. Not only did Lucifer dupe a third of the angels into following him and get kicked out of Heaven for doing so; he also started a war in Heaven and fought the good angels, who were actually the ones who beat him and hurled him down to Earth. God could very easily just say, “Satan, be hurled down to Earth.” But God instead lets his agents do it for Him even though it means a war breaks out in Heaven. Lucifer was the arch angel. But there can only be one arch angel. “Arch” means “top angel”. Lucifer disqualified himself when he rebelled against God and therefore, God promoted Michael to replace Lucifer as the arch angel and God then changed Lucifer’s name to Satan. “Lucifer” means “light-bearer” or “morning star”. “Satan” means “Adversary” or “Accuser”. Satan was called “the Morning Star” in Isaiah 14:12, which says, “How you have fallen from Heaven, O Morning Star, son of the dawn! You have been cast down to the Earth, you who once laid low the nations!” The “you who once laid low the nations” can be explained as follows: This passage in Isaiah is referring to Satan, but it is initially address to the King of Babylon (who was possessed by Satan). Just like we found the Anti-Christ will be possessed by Abaddon and Satan, and therefore, sometimes it is difficult to determine who a particular passage is referring to because it is three in one person—so too God addresses both the King of Babylon and Satan later on in Isaiah chapter 14 because they were in the same body.

The way verse 7 is written, it seems that Satan was on the defensive, and Michael and his angels were on the offensive. Again, it reads, “Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, and the dragon and his angels fought back.” Even if this is true, actually the dragon really started the war because he first rebelled against God and enticed 1/3rd of the angels to join him. Michael and his angels got mad and went on an offensive tactical skirmish to kick him out of Heaven. We should have the mindset of Michael—not at all with violence—to be on the offensive, not on the defensive when it comes to the evil people of this world. Instead, most Christians let the world dictate how we should live and we are too passive and timid to even do what Jesus commanded us: Go and make disciples of all nations. We Christians are ripening the world for the fulfillment of 2 Timothy 4:3, which says, “For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine.” The longer we don’t do what we are supposed to be doing (in making disciples) the more hardened the world will become against God’s Word. All I’m saying is we Christians should not be passive with the world and use the weapon God gave us (the Sword of the Spirit) to slice evil systems that exclude God and to cut hardened hearts to open mans’ eyes to the love and grace of Jesus Christ.

Satan can never win against God and His armies. God does not even have to personally get involved in the fight, His angels are more powerful than Satan and his angels. We read in the next verse, “But he [Satan] was not strong enough, and they lost their place in Heaven.” Again, let us evangelize and convince our fellow man to not choose the losing side. Verse 9 says, “The great dragon was hurled down—that ancient serpent called the Devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled to the Earth, and his angels with him.” Satan, we see here, leads the whole world astray. Astray from what? Astray from Truth. Satan is the Great Deceiver. In order to deceive so masterfully as he does, he uses some truth to make his lies sound good. Satan preys upon the prideful flesh to entice us into joining him in claiming autonomy apart from God. He wants us to think that we know it all and don’t need the wisdom of the Father. If Satan can get us to accept the Theory of Evolution, then he can get us to not need God in our explanation of our empirical reality. Satan seeks to keep the discussions in public off of Jesus. He’s doing a good job at that, by the way. Satan has been so successful that he has gotten Christians to show themselves for only a few hours on Sunday. Satan even creeps into the pulpit and preaches idolatry, but attaches Jesus’ name and blessings to it—we call this the doctrine of prosperity. This doctrine keeps our minds only on ourselves and the American Dream; and it blinds us to the needs of the widows, the needy, and others around us. Our motto must be “God over money”. Such a motto would thwart Satan’s influence in our hearts and minds. Satan loves to use money as his lure to hook us away from obedience and commitment to God. We must be very mindful of his tactics. No one wants to claim “I’ve been deceived.” Everyone wants to think they know the way. Satan is called the “Great Deceiver”, that means he has many people under his wing who are unaware that they have been deceived.

Jesus said He was there when Satan was kicked out of Heaven. This happened eons ago, and Jesus was there. In Luke 10:18, Jesus says, “I saw Satan fall like lightning from Heaven.” Lightning comes to Earth really fast. Michael and his angels slammed Satan hard to the Earth. Jesus was able to say He was there because Jesus has no beginning. Jesus was always part of the Trinity. He was always God. Ezekiel 28:17 also speaks of this event. It reads, “Your heart became proud on account of your beauty, and you corrupted your wisdom because of your splendor. So I threw you to the Earth; I made a spectacle of you before kings.” Here, God was initially referring to the King of Tyre. But again, since the King of Tyre was possessed by Satan, God not only addressed this king, but he also addressed Satan as well.

There is no real time line on the following verses, except the concluding Tribulation verse of this second section. It is like a mesh of history. Revelation 12:10 says, “Then I heard a loud voice in Heaven say: “Now have come the salvation and the power and the kingdom of our God, and the authority of His Christ.” Let’s take this part by part. Salvation came at the Cross. Also, power and the kingdom of our God, and the authority of His Christ were all inaugurated at the Resurrection of Jesus Christ. He has all authority now, but His authority will not be fully recognized until later during the Millennium period. So if we tried to establish a timeline with this second part, we already read of Satan being kicked down to Earth, and that is prehistory. Here, in this verse, it refers to the Cross/Resurrection of Jesus. That occurred about 2,000 years ago. This verse (it’s a long verse) goes on to say, “For the accuser of our brothers, who accuses them before our God day and night has been hurled down.” You and I were not around when Satan was hurled down. But this part of the verse references that again. So this section is not concerned with chronology. It says that Satan accuses “brothers” (brothers = Christians) day and night before God. Remember, “Satan” means “accuser”. Even while we are sleeping, Satan is busy trying to get God to focus on our faults (Or, he is working in China while we are sleeping Smile . He never stops accusing. So Satan tries to get us to turn away from God and tries to get God to turn away from us. Thank God that He is not as fickle and weak as we are. We see the best example of this in the first few chapters of Job where Satan revisited the place he got kicked out from to accuse Job before God (even though Satan didn’t have anything on Job). Satan was there to accuse somebody. It was actually God who said, “Have you considered my servant Job?”

Verse 11: “They overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the Word of their testimony; they did not love their lives so much as to shrink from death.” Who is the “they”? The “they” are the “brothers”, or Christians from the previous verse. This verse reminds us that Christians have the power to overcome Satan, even though Satan is stronger physically than us. What is interesting about this verse is that it tells us how the Christians overcame Satan. They used two things. They used the blood of the Lamb and the Word of their testimony. Since their testimony came from the Word of God, we can say that they used the Word of God. It should be obvious how one can use the Word of God against Satan. In fact, Jesus demonstrated it for us when He was tempted by Satan, He did not act in His divine power to overcome him; instead, Jesus used God’s Word to show us how we can overcome him. What may be more obscure or abstract is: How does one overcome Satan by using the blood of the Lamb? It’s simple. The blood of the Lamb gives the Christian a legal victory over Satan. Jesus legally defeated Satan at the cross, rendering his hold on you and I obsolete. Satan just hasn’t been incarcerated yet. He’s been defeated and sentenced, but has been placed on probation until the end times. The blood of the Lamb has also adopted you into God’s family, giving you the legal rights of the King and His family. The blood of the Lamb has given you a new identity in Christ. Satan just does not want us to be made aware or privy to these things. It is our knowledge of who we are in Christ and our awareness of our legal right in Christ via the blood He shed on the Cross for us that gives us victory over Satan. As long as Satan blinds us to these things, then we will be like a caged animal that never realizes that the door of escape has been unlocked.

Verse 11 also says that they did not love their lives so much as to shrink from death. That sounds like the opposite of pride to me. It sounds like the opposite of the American Dream. They were not concerned with death; they instead championed Jesus in the streets. Many of us are too afraid to offend anyone with the name of Jesus, let alone risk our lives for Him. There will be two sets of people in Heaven: the Overcomers, and the Lukewarmers. The Overcomers will rule with Christ and be richly rewarded in the next life. Pride keeps us from becoming overcomers. Pride, idolatry, and fear keep us from risking persecution and being a champion of Jesus. We are not to love our lives so much. We are to love God with all of our hearts, minds and soul. When we have our eyes open to how much God loves us, it will be very easy to not love ourselves so much and to love Him more. Don’t you know that He loves you so much that He sent His only begotten Son to die on the cross for you even when you were contaminated with sin? The bible says that God’s love for us surpasses all understanding. Therefore, I cannot even fully explain how much God loves you because it is not even explainable or comprehensible. He loves us more than our conception of love. When we no longer love our lives more than we ought, then we will be able to cultivate a courage that rids all fear; a courage that does not fear death; and then we will be able to be great ambassadors for Christ.

Verse 12 says, “Therefore rejoice, you heavens and you who dwell in them!” I think that should have been the end of verse 11. The verse numbers were not inspired by God. Man determined the numbers. The rest of verse 12 is the Tribulation statement, and the conclusion of part 2. It says, “But woe to the Earth and the sea, because the Devil has gone down to you! He is filled with fury, because he knows that his time is short.” Satan will be most filled with fury during the Tribulation days because Satan knows that the Tribulation will be for only 7 years. He has had more bible study than you and I. But Satan is like us in that he does not know the date of when that 7 years will begin. The Rapture will take Satan by surprise as it will come on a day when he is not expecting. The moment the Rapture occurs, Satan knows he will have only 7 years before he is locked up for 1,000 years, and then comes out only to be thrown into the lake of eternal fire. This verse says “woe”. We read of the eagle in Revelation 8:13 who pronounced 3 woes during this time. John said, “As I watched, I heard an eagle that was flying in midair call out in a loud voice: ‘Woe! Woe! Woe to the inhabitants of the Earth, because of the trumpet blasts about to be sounded by the other three angels!’” Much of the woe that will occur during this time will derive from the Anti-Christ, possessed by Satan.

Verse 13 on to the end of the chapter, plus Chapter 13:1a make up the last of the 3 parts. Verse 13 says, “When the dragon saw that he had been hurled to the Earth, he pursued the woman who had given birth to the male child.” This is our only prehistory/history verse of part 3. The rest of part 3 is about the Tribulation period. Satan actually did pursue the woman as soon as he got hurled to the Earth. Satan saw man and wanted to ruin all of mankind so he got Adam and Eve to fall. When Satan got word from God that the woman’s offspring will crush his head, and he will strike his heel, then Satan tried to kill the seed of the woman, so Satan got Cain to kill Abel. Satan figured that Abel was the one that God loved. That didn’t quite do the trick so Satan got the entire world to fall and even created a prototype of human: an angel/human hybrid of man in Genesis 6:4. Satan didn’t know that God had one righteous man name Noah hiding in the midst, so God was able to start over. Satan then figured that if this child who is going to crush his head (meaning death) is going to be from God’s seed (the Israelites) then he came up with the idea to possess Haman to kill all of the Jews. Well that didn’t work because Ester foiled that plan and flipped the script on Haman. Later, when the time of the Messiah came and Satan figured he was really close to pursuing the woman (Israel) to get to her child (Jesus) so he possessed Herod and got him to seek to kill all infants around the age of the Child Jesus. At every step of the way, God thwarted Satan’s attempt of pursuing the woman to get to her Child. He lost at the Cross and is now sentenced for an eternal death.

Verse 14 says, “The woman was given the two wings of a great eagle, so that she might fly to the place prepared for her in the desert, where she would be taken care of for a time, times and half a time, out of the Serpent’s reach.” No animal messes with an eagle. We read in verse 3, “The woman fled into the desert to a place prepared for her by God, where she might be taken care of for 1,260 days.” So God is going to take care of specifically, the 144,000 Jewish Christians for 3 ½ years and protect them from the Anti-Christ. Not one of the 144,000 Jewish Christians will be martyred. They have all been sealed for protection. This will not be the first time that God will take care of his fleeing people in the desert. For 40 years God took care of Israel in the desert after they fled Egypt. Just the 144,000 Jews will be sealed at this time. The rest will be vulnerable to martyrdom.

Verse 15: “Then from his mouth the serpent spewed water like a river, to overtake the woman and sweep her away with the torrent.” I don’t think there are any riddles or mysteries in this verse. I believe it means what it says. The serpent is Satan. Satan spewed water like a river to overtake the Israelites (the Woman; i.e. the 144,000). Satan is going to send a flood or sort of tsunami to get at the 144,000 Jewish Christians. Angels do have the power to control weather. We saw that in Revelation 7:1, which says, “After this, I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the Earth, holding back the four winds of the Earth to prevent any wind from blowing on the land or on the sea or on any tree.” Satan had control of the weather in Job. It says in Job 1:16, “While he was still speaking, another messenger came and said, “The fire of God fell from the sky and burned up the sheep and the servants, and I am the only one who has escaped to tell you!” And from verse 18 it says, “While he was still speaking, yet another messenger came and said, ‘Your sons and daughters were feasting and drinking wine at the oldest brother’s house, when suddenly a mighty wind swept in from the desert and struck the four corners of the house. It collapsed on them and they are dead, and I am the only one who has escaped to tell you!’” Angels control the weather, but they are only allowed to act within the restrictions that God gives them. So in Revelation, Satan tries to flush out the 144,000 literally, but Revelation 12:16 says, “But the Earth helped the woman by opening its mouth and swallowing the river that the dragon had spewed out of his mouth.” God created an earthquake that swallowed the floods of the river, thus protecting the 144,000. Satan is now ticked. Verse 17 says, “Then the dragon was enraged at the woman and went off to make war against the rest of her offspring—those who obey God’s commandments and hold to the testimony of Jesus.” Satan now realizes that he cannot touch the 144,000, so he turns to go after her offspring. It is interesting that it defines who her offspring is. Israel’s offspring today are not Israelites. Today, Israel’s offspring are those who obey God’s commandments and hold to the testimony of Jesus. Satan will not be as concerned with attacking pure Israelites; instead, he will be obsessed with attacking those who the 144,000 have converted into Christianity, whether they are from Israel or some other nationality and race.

Revelation 13:1 is an in between verse. It can either go with chapter 13, or it can serve as the concluding Tribulation verse of the part 3 section of chapter 12. Being the case, I’ll defer this verse to the next post for chapter 13.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://christian-anxiety.forums-free.info

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1