Christian Anxiety & Depression Forum

Discuss your anxiety panic attacks or depression with other Christians. Find support from other Christians who are experiencing the same thing. Find answers. Pray and encourage one another through Jesus Christ.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

What are you thankful for?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Statesman63
Admin

PostSubject: What are you thankful for?   Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:45 pm

Anxiety wants us to just focus on the fear and not think about what we should be thankful for. I think that it is healthy and revitalizing to always think about the good things you are thankful for. Who knows, you may find that they outnumber the things that you were fearing. Please state what you are thankful for.

For me: I am thankful for my family. I am thankful that I troubles don't last always. I am thankful for my residence, my car. I am thankful for God being a God a love who loves me and is helping me. I am thankful that I have gotten as far as I have in my life. I am thankful to have friends on this site who understand what I am going through.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://christian-anxiety.forums-free.info

What are you thankful for?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1