Christian Anxiety & Depression Forum

Discuss your anxiety panic attacks or depression with other Christians. Find support from other Christians who are experiencing the same thing. Find answers. Pray and encourage one another through Jesus Christ.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

am a new member...nobody's available to chat now

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Melani

PostSubject: am a new member...nobody's available to chat now   Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:41 am

Hi there! am 51 years old suffering from panic anxiety and depression. I used to be active in christian ministry, but now i need to be ministered to.

I used to be active professionally and doing Christian ministries...but now am feeling so lost..my Chrisitan mentor has given up on me because of these recurrent depressive/panic attacks...

I want to learn from you and have interactions.. as i am housebound because I couldn't go out due to my condition...i need to talk to people at least--am getting bored and nervous..I know God will never leave me nor forsake me, but I need to talk to remind myself am still normal..

anybody there?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Statesman63
Admin

PostSubject: Re: am a new member...nobody's available to chat now   Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:04 am

Melani wrote:
Hi there! am 51 years old suffering from panic anxiety and depression. I used to be active in christian ministry, but now i need to be ministered to.

I used to be active professionally and doing Christian ministries...but now am feeling so lost..my Chrisitan mentor has given up on me because of these recurrent depressive/panic attacks...

I want to learn from you and have interactions.. as i am housebound because I couldn't go out due to my condition...i need to talk to people at least--am getting bored and nervous..I know God will never leave me nor forsake me, but I need to talk to remind myself am still normal..

anybody there?
Hello Melani. I know exactly what you are going through. I would never give up on helping you. PM me and I will give you my personal email and we can chat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://christian-anxiety.forums-free.info

am a new member...nobody's available to chat now
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1